Washington Memorial Chapel is at 1600 Valley Forge Park Rd. (SR 23) within Valley Forge National Historical Park. The Episcopal chapel was built in 1903 as a memorial to Gen. George Washington and contains artifacts, relics, woodcarvings and windows depicting national history. The National Patriot's Bell Tower houses 58 bells and the Veteran's Wall of Honor.
Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.