AAA Editor Notes
East Point Lighthouse is off Hwy. 16 following signs, at the n.e. tip of the island. The 20-metre (67-ft.) octagonal tower was constructed in 1867 at the point where the Gulf of St. Lawrence and Northumberland Strait meet. Interpretive displays and scenic views from the top of the tower can be seen on guided tours of the structure.
Picnicking is permitted.