Bishop's Machine Shop Museum

101 Water St.
Summerside, PE C1N 1A7- Map It
Phone: (902) 432-1296

AAA Editor Notes

Bishop's Machine Shop Museum, 101 Water St. at jct. Autumn St., once operated as Bishop's Foundry and Thomas Hall Manufacturing Co. Ltd., which employed four generations of metal workers. The former machine shop displays lathes, gadgets and tools.
Donations.
Hours: Mon.-Sat. 10-4:30, July-Aug.; by appointment rest of year. Allow 30 minutes minimum.