International Fox Museum & Hall of Fame

33 Summer St.
Summerside, PE C1N 1J2- Map It
(902) 432-7916

AAA Editor Notes

International Fox Museum & Hall of Fame is at 33 Summer St. in the 1911 Historic Armoury Building. The attraction offers a guided tour and an interactive display relating the history of fox farming. In the late 1800s the elusive silver fox was first successfully raised in captivity on Prince Edward Island. This led to an industry with high stakes, secrecy, adventure and intrigue. Fox farming became a worldwide industry thanks to the local breeding stock. Gallery 33, an art gallery with changing exhibits, is housed on the top floor.
Donations.
Hours: Mon.-Sat. 10-4:30, July-Aug.; by appointment rest of year. Phone ahead to confirm schedule.