AAA Editor Notes
Wyatt Heritage Properties, at 75-85 Spring St., and 205 Prince St., comprises three buildings. The MacNaught History Centre and Archives (75 Spring St.) is a genealogical resource with information about all of Prince Edward Island, and it also features changing historical exhibits.

The 1867 Wyatt House Museum (85 Spring St.) was the home of Wanda Lefurgey Wyatt until her death in 1998, at the age of 102. The house has been restored and displays many historically significant artifacts. Guided tours give visitors a glimpse into the life of the Lefurgey and Wyatt families.

The Lefurgey Cultural Centre (205 Prince St.), an 1867 shipbuilder’s house, now serves as an arts and crafts center. This historic home offers art classes, studio space, music and performing arts classes and children's programming. Free summer concerts are held on Water Street weekdays late July to early August.



Admission
Wyatt House tour $10; $9 (senior citizens and students with ID); free (ages 0-5). History center by donation. Cultural center free.
Hours
History center and archives open Tues.-Sat. 10-5 (also Tues. 5-9 p.m.), all year. Wyatt House tours depart Mon.-Sat. on the hour 10-4, July-Aug.; by appointment rest of year. Cultural center open year-round; phone for schedule. Concerts held Mon.-Fri. at 11:30 and 1:30, late July-early Aug. Allow 1 hour minimum.
Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Summerside, PE
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Summerside, PE