The Lumberjack's Museum

840 5th av.
Grandes-Piles, QC G0X 1H0- Map It
Phone: (819) 538-5885

AAA Editor Notes

The Lumberjack's Museum (Le Musée du Bûcheron), 840 5th av., is a restored lumberjack village with 22 buildings that chronicles the timber trade 1850-1950. Pit saws, fire towers, charcoal kilns and wood shops are on the grounds. Guided tours are available; narration in English is offered. Guided tours are available.
$13.05; $12.18 (ages 65+); $8.70 (students with ID); $6.09 (ages 6-12); $34.79 (family, two adults and two children).
Hours: Wed.-Sun. 10-5. Allow 1 hour minimum.