AAA Editor Notes
The Mills of Isle-aux-Coudres—Museum of Flour Milling (Les Moulins de l'Isle-aux-Coudres—Économusée de la Meunerie) is on the Rouge River, following signs to 36 ch. du Moulin. Visitors see how wheat and buckwheat were ground with grindstones in the 19th century. The site features an 1825 watermill, an 1836 windmill and the miller's house. The welcome center offers two exhibits and hosts various educational workshops (reservations are required).
Guided tours are available in either French or English.
Guided tours are available. Time: Allow 45 minutes minimum.