AAA Editor Notes
Jesuit House of Sillery (Maison des Jésuites de Sillery) is along the St. Lawrence River in the sector of Sillery at 2320 ch. du Foulon. Built about 1730, the house contains the permanent exhibition Mission in New France, which focuses on interactions among Amerindians, missionaries and Europeans. Temporary exhibitions of First Nations culture and archeology also are offered.