AAA Editor Notes
Our Lady of Victories Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires), part of Place-Royale at jct. Notre-Dame and rue Sous-le-Fort, was restored after being destroyed by fire during the siege of Québec. The 1688 church, built on the foundations of Samuel de Champlain's trading post, has commemorative paintings and tablets.

Admission
Free.
Hours
Wed.-Sun, noon-6, June-Aug.; Wed.-Sat. noon-4, Sun. 9:30-4, early Sept.-late Oct. Mass is held Sun. at 10:30 and noon.
Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Quebec, QC
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Quebec, QC