St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Église Presbytérienne de St-Andrew), 5 rue Cook, was built in 1810. The church has a high sidewall pulpit and an interesting arrangement of the pews and balcony. Marble tablets commemorating past ministers and benefactors adorn the walls, and documents and historic church-related objects are displayed in the vestry.
Guided tours are available; narration in English is offered.
Guided tours are available.