AAA Editor Notes
The Cathedral of the Holy Trinity (Cathédrale Holy Trinity), 31 rue des Jardins, was the first Anglican cathedral built outside the British Isles. Completed in 1804 on the site of the Récollet monastery destroyed by fire in 1796, the church was designed by Capt. William Hall and Maj. William Robe, two British Army engineers who were inspired by London's St. Martin-in-the-Fields Church.

Guided tours in English and French are given in summer.

Guided tours are available.

Admission
Free. Guided tour $6.
Hours
Mon.-Sat. 10-4:30, Sun. 12:30-4:30, mid-May to mid-Nov.
Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Quebec, QC
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Quebec, QC