AAA Editor Notes
Aulnaies' Manor and Mill (Seigneurie des Aulnaies), 525 de la Seigneurie, dates from a 1656 seigneurial grant. The manor house was designed by Québec architect Charles Baillairgé between 1850 and 1853. The mill, which was built in 1842, continues to produce flour. Also on the wooded property are ornamental, rose and kitchen gardens. Available mid-May to mid-October, guided tours led by costumed guides describe the work of the mill and the social and historical background of the manor.
Guided tours are available. Food is available.