AAA Editor Notes
Missisquoi Museum (Musée de Missisquoi), 2 rue River (Hwy. 202), is a rural complex of three buildings. The three-story main building, historic Cornell Mill in Stanbridge East, dates from 1830. It has displays and artifacts relating the history of the United Empire Loyalists, the Fenian Raids and Missisquoi County.
Near the mill is Hodge's General Store, furnished with the inventory of a typical country store from the World War II era. Eight kilometres (5 mi.) from Cornell Mill in the hamlet of Mystic is the 12-sided Walbridge Barn, which contains exhibits that trace the county's agricultural history.
Time: Allow 1 hour, 30 minutes minimum.