AAA Editor Notes
The Aïeux House (La Maison de nos Aïeux) is at 2485 ch. Royal on Île d'Orléans in the village of Ste-Famille. Built in the early 20th century, this former presbytery today shelters a Québec genealogy center. Historical exhibits are on display, as is a contoured scale model of the island that illustrates the borders between the rolling farmlands. Next to The Aïeux House, a scenic riverfront park features a memorial sculpture commemorating Île d'Orléans' founding French-Canadian families.

Picnicking is permitted.

Admission
$4.35; free (ages 0-11).
Hours
Daily 10-6, mid-June to early Sept.; daily 10-4, early Sept.-early Oct.; Mon.-Fri. 10-4, early Oct.-Dec. 1 and early Feb. to mid-June. Allow 1 hour minimum.
Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Ste-Famille, QC
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Ste-Famille, QC