AAA Editor Notes
The Old Chapel (Petite Chapelle), on the St. Lawrence riverfront off Hwy. 138, at 169 rue du Bord de l'Eau, is on the site of the oldest First Nations mission in Canada. The original Jesuit chapel, built in 1642, was burned in 1665; the present structure dates from 1747. A guide is available to answer any questions.

Admission
Donations.
Hours
Daily 9:30-7, mid-June to mid-Oct. Hours may vary; phone ahead to confirm.
Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Tadoussac, QC
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Tadoussac, QC