AAA Editor Notes
Île des Moulins (Mill Island) is in the Mille Îles River off Hwy. 25N exit 22E, then 2 km (1.6 mi.) following signs. An 1803 bakery, a 1725 wood mill, a 1721 flour mill, an 1850 office and a carding mill built about 1850 grace the island, which also is a popular recreation center. Various walking tours, including several guided tours recounting the development of the site, are available. Free outdoor concerts, interactive historical presentations, exhibits and a pontoon boat tour also are offered.
Tour narration in English is available by reservation.
Guided tours are available. Picnicking is permitted.