Ursuline Monastery

784 rue des Ursulines
Trois-Rivieres, QC G9A 5B5- Map It
(819) 375-6039

AAA Editor Notes

Ursuline Monastery (Monastère des Ursulines), 784 rue des Ursulines near St. James' Anglican Church, dates from 1697 and houses a museum and an art collection. The architecture is typical of convents in Normandy, France. A sundial dating from 1860 is on the exterior wall of the monastery. Guided tours of the historic chapel, followed by coffee in the old refectory, are available by appointment. Guided tours are available.
$5.
Hours: Daily 10-5.