Brother Moffet's House

7 rue Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes
Ville-Marie, QC J0Z 3W0- Map It
(819) 629-3533

AAA Editor Notes

Brother Moffet's House (Maison du Frère-Moffet), 2 blks. w. of Hwy. 101 at 7 rue Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes, was built in 1881 of interlocked logs and features period furniture and clothing. Guided tours are available; narration in English is offered. Guided tours are available. Time: Allow 1 hour minimum.
Fees $2-$10; free (ages 0-5).
Hours: Daily 10-6, mid-June through Labour Day; by appointment early May to mid-June and day after Labour Day-Oct. 31.