Church of Santa Rosa de Viterbo (Iglesia de Santa Rosa de Viterbo) is about 4 blks. s.w. of the Jardín Zenea at Av. José María Arteaga and Calle Ezequiel Montes. Oriental influences are visible in this 1752 church's bell tower, fashioned after a pagoda, and in its flying buttresses, flanked by dragon faces. The interior exhibits a profusion of gilt, carved wood with inlaid marble and filigree work.