Wilbor House is on SR 77 at 548 W. Main Rd. The house, built circa 1690 with 1740 and 1860 additions, was home to seven generations of the Wilbor family and exemplifies life in early Little Compton. The museum contains furnishings and artifacts from the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. Antique farming and household equipment are displayed in an adjoining barn; restored carriages and sleighs are in the Carriage House.
Also on the grounds is a one-room schoolhouse featuring antique books, slates and maps. A Portuguese room displays memorabilia, photographs and documents. Special exhibits are presented in the archival barn.