Old Narragansett Church, off Main St. at 62 Church Ln., was built in 1707 and was moved to its present site in 1800. Among the oldest Episcopal churches in the country, the church is one of the state's four original Colonial parishes. Of interest are the box pews, wineglass pulpit and slave gallery. The church organ dates from 1680. Communion silver donated by Queen Anne still is used for services the first Sunday in August, designated Queen Anne Sunday.
Guided tours are available.