Tisdale & District Museum, Heritage Centre and Doghide Village, at jct. Hwy. 3 and Heritage Rd. at the western approach to town, comprises three main areas. The Station houses a bee farming display. Doghide Village includes the 1920 Pearse House, which is furnished in period, as well as a log barn, a milk house and a fire hall complete with antique water wagon. The Heritage Centre contains the Dagg Collection of 16 vintage automobiles, which range from standard Fords and Chevrolets to unusual models like Star, Whippet and Essex.
Guided tours are available. Picnicking is permitted.