Camden Archives and Museum

1314 Broad St.
Camden, SC 29020- Map It
Phone: (803) 425-6050

AAA Editor Notes

Camden Archives and Museum, 1314 Broad St. in the 1915 Carnegie Library building, chronicles Camden's history and heritage. Displays include the original town clockworks dating from the 1820s and items from Revolutionary War history, including artifacts from the 1780 Battle of Camden and the 1781 Battle of Hobkirk’s Hill. The museum also includes a library housing a diverse collection of books, microfilm, maps, files, periodicals and general reference materials related to genealogical and local history.
Free.
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8-5, Sat. 10-4. Closed major holidays. Allow 30 minutes minimum.