AAA Editor Notes
Biggin Church Ruins are on SR 402. The St. John's Parish church dates to the early 18th century, and it suffered several fires in its history. Two were from forest fires, and one was set by the British, who were using it as an ammunition storage facility during the American Revolution. After the 1880s forest fire, it was not rebuilt. Two partial walls can be seen, and the cemetery is still in use.

Admission
Free.
Hours
Daily dawn-dusk.
Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Moncks Corner, SC
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Moncks Corner, SC