Davies Manor is 7.2 mi. e. on Stage Rd. (US 64), then 1.1 mi. n.w. to 9336 Davies Plantation Rd. A two-story plantation structure today, Davies Manor started out around 1830 as a one-room log cabin to which succeeding generations of the Davies family have added. Furnishings include family antiques and other period items. A doctor's office on the second floor was used by William Little Davies, who practiced medicine in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. A 7-minute video presentation offers a glimpse into the Davies family.