AAA Editor Notes
Falls Mill is 4 mi. w. on US 64, then 1 mi. n. on Salem-Lexie Rd. to 134 Falls Mill Rd. Originally built as a woolen mill and cotton gin in 1873, the museum features equipment powered by a 32-foot-tall water wheel. Locally grown corn and wheat are ground on the premises and available for purchase. Exhibits of various types of machinery are in the Museum of Power and Industry; a video presentation relates the history of the area and the role of the water wheel in its development.