Historic Rugby is on Rugby Parkway off SR 52; a visitor center is located at 1331 Rugby Pkwy. Guests may visit four of the colony's buildings. The visitor center contains a large wall mural of 1880s Rugby and a theater where a 22-minute film is shown. Departing from the visitor center, a guided walking tour visits the 1884 Kingstone Lisle; the unchanged 1882 Thomas Hughes Free Public Library; the 1907 schoolhouse; and the 1887 Christ Church Episcopal. Four miles of historic trails wind through the grounds.
Guided tours are available. Food is available. Time: Allow 2 hours minimum.