AAA Editor Notes
All Saints' Chapel is on University Ave. in the center of Sewanee: The University of the South campus. The first phase was begun in 1905. The Episcopal chapel has an interior height of 51 feet and length of 233 feet. Stained-glass windows depict biblical scenes and events in the university's history; memorials and a 5,000-pipe Casavant Freres organ also can be seen.
On the south side of the chapel is 134-foot Shapard Tower, which houses the 56-bell Leonidas Polk Memorial Carillon. A monthly performance schedule is available at the chapel's main entrance.