AAA Editor Notes
Deaf Smith County Historical Museum is at 400 Sampson St. The museum preserves the county's history with re-creations of a general store and a one-room school, an original jail and wagon barn, a Santa Fe caboose, a hand-carved circus display and various tools, wagons and artifacts. A highlight is the collection of stained-glass windows. The county was named for Erastus “Deaf” Smith, a Texas Revolution hero who lost his hearing in childhood.

Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Hereford, TX
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Hereford, TX
AAA Members
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.