La Lomita Chapel is 3 mi. s. on FM 1016. The “Little Hill” Chapel is one of the oldest Texas missions still in use. Measuring 12 feet by 25 feet, the sandstone structure was built by the Oblate Fathers in 1865 and relocated to its present site in 1899.
Picnicking along nature trails in the surrounding 7-acre park is permitted.