Millard's Crossing Historic Village is at 6020 North St., .5 mi. n. off Loop 224 on US Bus. Rte. 59. The re-created East Texas village contains structures built 1830-1905, including log and framed houses, a school, a chapel and a country store. A 1.5-hour guided tour features a schoolhouse lesson and hands-on activities for children.
Guided tours are available. Pet friendly (call for restrictions/fees.).