Stone Fort Museum is on the campus of Stephen F. Austin State University at 1808 Alumni Dr. N. Original stones were used in this reproduction of the 1788 Spanish Colonial stone house of Antonio Gil Y'Barbo, founder of Nacogdoches. Changing exhibits interpret the history of East Texas through 1900.
Guided tours are offered by appointment.
Guided tours are available. Time: Allow 1 hour minimum.