AAA Editor Notes
Round Top Festival Institute is 8 mi. s. of jct. US 290 and SR 237 at Jaster Rd. Established in 1971, the 210-acre campus features historic buildings that were moved from other sites and restored, including the Edythe Bates Old Chapel, the 1885 Clayton House and the 1902 Menke House. Year-round concerts, from chamber music to major symphonic works, are held in the 1,100-seat Festival Concert Hall.
Guided tours are available by reservation.
Guided tours are available.