AAA Editor Notes
Mission San Juan Capistrano is 6.5 mi. s. on Presa St., w. on Graf Rd., then .1 mi. to 9101 Graf Rd. in San Antonio Missions National Historical Park. The small chapel was relocated to the San Antonio River from East Texas in 1731 and restored in 1909; there are ruins of a larger church that was never completed. A demonstration farm and the Yanaguana Trail also are on the grounds.
Guided tours are available.