AAA Editor Notes
Southwest School of Art is at jct. Navarro and Augusta sts. at 300 Augusta St. Adjacent campuses—Navarro and Ursuline—comprise the school. The former Ursuline Convent, established in 1851, has limestone architecture, gardens and courtyards. The Russell Hill Rogers Gallery on the Navarro campus exhibits works by emerging and prominent artists. Exhibits also are on display at the Urschel Corridor Gallery in the Urschel Administration Building.
Guided tours of the Ursuline historic site are available.
Guided tours are available. Food is available.