Ace of Clubs House Museum is at 420 Pine St. This 22-sided house was built in 1885 reputedly from the winnings of a poker game. The Italianate Victorian-style building has three octagonal wings and one rectangular wing and features original furniture. A 15-minute video presentation is followed by a 1-hour guided tour.
High heels and photography are not permitted.
Guided tours are available.