AAA Editor Notes
Heritage House, at the corner of East 100 South and Main St., was built in 1894 for Henry Bowman, one of Kanab's first settlers. The Victorian structure made good use of local materials; rocks for the foundation and cellar walls were quarried from the red ledges just north of town, the lumber was milled locally and the brick was made by a Kanab kiln operator. On display is a collection of items from the original owners and neighborhood residents.
Guided tours are available by appointment.
Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.