AAA Editor Notes
Park-McCullough Historic Estate is 1 blk. w. off SR 67A at 1 Park St. Built in 1865, this 35-room Victorian “summer home” contains original furnishings, decorative art pieces and period clothing belonging to the Park and McCullough families. The home remains essentially as it was more than 140 years ago.
Also on the premises are gardens, a carriage house with a collection of carriages, the 1904 Grapery Greenhouse and the 1865 Playhouse. Hiking trails are available and special programs are offered throughout the year.
Guided tours are available. Picnicking is permitted.