AAA Editor Notes
The Graffiti House is at 19484 Brandy Rd. The 1858 house, once a Civil War field hospital, serves as an information center for the nearby Brandy Station Battlefield. Modern renovations led to the discovery of charcoal drawings made on the upstairs walls by both Confederate and Union soldiers. Exhibits depict area Civil War history.
Time: Allow 1 hour minimum.