North Bend Plantation is 1 mi. e. on SR 5, then 1 mi. s. on CR 619 to 12200 Weyanoke Rd. The 1801 Greek Revival-style house was built by John Minge for his wife Sarah Harrison, sister of William Henry Harrison. Original antiques, china and silver from the period are displayed. Other original buildings on the grounds include a dairy barn, an icehouse and a smokehouse.