AAA Editor Notes
St. George’s Episcopal Church is at Princess Anne and George sts. The original church was built on this site in 1732; the present structure dates from 1849. It contains a memorial window to Mary Washington and three original Louis Comfort Tiffany windows. In the churchyard are buried William Paul, brother of Revolutionary War hero John Paul Jones, and John Dandridge of New Kent, father of Martha Washington.