AAA Editor Notes
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church is at 201 St. Paul's Blvd. Built in 1739 on the site of a 1641 church known as The Chapel of Ease, the present structure was the only building left after the burning of Norfolk in 1776. A cannonball fired from a British ship is embedded in its wall. The church cemetery contains graves dating from the 17th century.