Agecroft Hall is at 4305 Sulgrave Rd. in Windsor Farms. Built in the late 15th century in Lancashire, England, this Tudor manor house was dismantled in the late 1920s and shipped to its present location overlooking the James River. Outstanding features include the original hand-carved oak paneling, leaded-glass windows and furnishings from the Tudor and early Stuart periods (1580-1640). The house is surrounded by 23 acres of lawns, woodlands and several Elizabethan gardens.