AAA Editor Notes
Trinity Episcopal Church is at 9108 John Mosby Hwy. Architect H. Page Cross adapted the style of 12th- and 13th-century French country churches for his 1955 design. Most of the stone and wood used in the church was fashioned by local men who made their cutting tools in a forge on the grounds. Of interest are the sculptured ornamentations on the pews, pulpit and columns as well as the windows of the nave and choir, which were made in Amsterdam.