Stonewall Jackson’s Headquarters is s. on US 11 at 415 N. Braddock St. The 1854 Gothic Revival house served as Gen. Thomas J. “Stonewall” Jackson’s headquarters from November 1861 to March 1862. The house contains many of Jackson’s possessions, along with prints, pictures and artifacts of the Civil War. Also displayed are items that belonged to topographer Jed Hotchkiss and cavalry general Turner Ashby.