North Spokane Farm Museum is .5 mi. w. on W. Crawford St. (which becomes W. Monroe Rd.), 7 mi. s. on W. Monroe Rd., then .1 mi. w. on Ridgeway Rd. From Spokane, take US 395 n., then w. on W. Monroe Rd., then .1 mi. w. to 6223 W. Ridgeway Rd., following signs. The museum is located on a 10-acre working farm on Wildrose Prairie that has been in operation since 1916.
Among the collection's farming paraphernalia from 1850-1950 are walk-behind plows, tractors, a reaper and wooden and metal combines. An upstairs gallery contains nearly 5,000 pieces of English Ironstone china. Historical photos and period household items round out the collection.