AAA Editor Notes
Gilman Town Hall Museum is at 165 S.E. Andrews St. Constructed as a public hall in 1888, this structure served as the city hall 1898-1930. The building now houses displays describing pioneer life and the area's coal mining, timber and dairy industries. Exhibits include family heirlooms, pioneer photos and vintage household items. A 1914 concrete structure that was once used as the city jail stands behind the museum.