St. Mary's Mission is 4 mi. e. via SR 155, then 1.5 mi. s. to 25 Mission Rd. Father Etienne de Rougé founded this Jesuit mission in 1886 to minister to the 12 bands of the Colville Federation. The present church, built in 1910, is located on the former campus of the Paschal Sherman Indian School, Washington's only Native American boarding school.