White Pillars Museum

403 N. Broadway
De Pere, WI 54115- Map It
(920) 336-3877

AAA Editor Notes

White Pillars Museum is at 403 N. Broadway. Built in 1836 and remodeled in 1912, this building once housed the first bank offices in Wisconsin. It is now home to the De Pere Historical Society and its Historical Museum. An extensive collection includes rare documents, photographs and archives. Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.
Donations.
Hours: Mon.-Wed. noon-6, Thurs. noon-8; Fri. 11-5. Closed major holidays.