Pioneer Schoolhouse and Goodletson Cabin is 1.5 mi. e. of SR 42 at 9988 E. Moravia St. Built in 1880, the one-room schoolhouse operated until 1949. The interior decor is true to the era. Exhibits include memorabilia, photographs and costumes of local origin. The Goodletson Cabin, located behind the school, offers a glimpse into how families lived during the era.